Thursday, January 22, 2009

10 weeks now!!!!

Well I am now ten weeks I cant beleive it.Baby is behind a week I hope all is well.She/he has a very strong h/b 174!!I only have 2 more weeks to get out of the first trimester.I am having a DNA blood test on Feburary 3rd to determine the sex.I cant wait!!!I am also having a NT Scan to check for downs or Trisomy 18.I hope we have a healthy baby.I hope she/he catches up.I need to post a picture of baby Finnegan.Maybe I will get around to that today.Also the morning sickness is just about gone.Which is scary.I am no longer on PIO and estridol.I was really worried about stopping them.I have not have no cramps or bleeding.So so far so good..

Photobucket

1 comment:

nicrogers said...

congratulations! I am really happy that everything is going well for you.